Virl Tims. The National Transport and Safety Authority (NTSA) is a Kenyan government agency that is solely responsible for regulating the transport sector in the country. Ntsa was established in 2012 under the National Transport and Safety Authority Act, its mandate is to enhance road safety and improve the quality of transport services, and ensure compliance with transport laws and regulations.
Services offered by NTSA in the NTSA Portal
- Vehicle registration: Kenyans can register their vehicles online through the NTSA portal. The portal allows users to enter their vehicle details, upload required documents, and pay the registration fee online.
- Driver licensing: The NTSA portal allows Kenyans to apply for and renew their driver’s licenses online. New Students can complete the application process, book a driving test appointment, and pay the licensing fee through the portal. You can also renew your DL in the Portal and continue driving in peace.
- Vehicle inspection booking: Kenyans can book appointments for vehicle inspection services through the Virl Tims portal. The portal allows users to select a convenient date and time for their inspection and pay the inspection fee online.After this a vehicle must be taken to the MV inspection center for inspection.
- Motor vehicle search: The NTSA portal provides a Vehicle search service that allows individuals to check the ownership and status of a vehicle. Kenyans can enter the vehicle’s registration number and receive information on the vehicle’s owner and registration status.
Virl Tims- NTSA Timsvirl Registration
If you don’t have a Timsvirl Ntsa New System portal account, as an Online Cyber we can help you with the process of opening a Tims account on your behalf. You don’t have to hustle, just follow the below instructions.
We charge a convenience /Cyber fee of Ksh 250 to help you open a Virl Tims Account. We will need some of your details which include but not limited to .
- Your ID serial Number
- Your ID number
- Your Mothers Maiden or full name if required.
- Your Phone number
- Your Email
- Your Physical address
- Your KRA PIN
To do this, you will need to Fill out the TIMS Registration Form below and submit your online order service request at onlinecybercafe.co.ke and pay Kshs. 250(Cyber/Convenience fee) for online service request processing using Lipa Na M-Pesa Till Number 933250 (Scorpion Technologies)
If your serial number and PIN is okay please proceed and fill Virl Tims Registration Form Below. Note That you Must Pay First Below
[Payment is Non-refundable, Please do not exceed or underpay indicated amount]
To pay your bill ( KES 250) via MPESA. Follow the Steps Below. You will receive a successful reply from Mpesa. the Bill has been paid to [Scorpion Technologies].
- Go to M-PESA on your phone
- Select Lipa na Mpesa option
- Buy Goods and Services
- Enter Till No 933250
- Enter the Amount. KES 250
- Enter your M-PESA PIN and Send
- You will receive a confirmation SMS from MPESA
Also Please Read this PAYMENT DISCLAIMER
[FILL FORM >> PAY >> SUBMIT >>WAIT FOR A AN AUTHORIZATION CODE TO FINISH YOUR ACCOUNT]
THINGS TO NOTE: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1.If you Submit your Order Please follow the instructions until the completion
2. WE DO ORDERS ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS, PLEASE BE PATIENT AS WE PROCESS YOUR ORDER.
3. MAKE SURE YOUR PHONE IS ON AND YOU CAN BE REACHED TO COMPLETE YOUR ACCOUNT OPENING.
4. AFTER PAYMENT, YOU WILL WAIT FOR A PASSWORD FROM NTSA 22847,YOU WILL ALSO RECEIVE A NOTIFICATION FROM CYBERPORTAL/SCOPIONTECH SMS SERVICE TO FORWARD THE CODE FOR FINISHING THE ACCOUNT OPENING.AN AGENT MAY CALL YOU THRU OUR CUSTOMER CARE.
Onlinecybercafe.co.ke is operated by Priche Technologies,a Kenyan Registered Company and Online Cyber,we help Kenyans access Online Cyber services and help them Fast track services like Ntsa,KRA and E-citizen Services at the Comfort of their Homes
Working Hours -8.00A.m –6.000 Pm Monday -Saturday
Disclaimer : We help Individuals on opening a TIMS account on the Tims Portal and pay a Cyber /convenience fee. You only Pay for using our Services only.We are an Online Cyber.
Please Note that the Data we collect is for TIMS Acc opening Purposes Only – Read our privacy-policy
Disclaimer: Please ensure the Registered phone number provided does not belong to any other individual but to the owner of the account. All codes and passwords shall be sent to the
the phone number provided.