How to register for NTSA TIMS Account. The Kenyan government has embraced technology and shifted the majority of its services to the internet. This measure has reduced the hassle of queuing in large lines for government services. Either of these crucial services is the NTSA TIMS online service. You can now get these services from the luxury of your own office or home, eliminating long lines and brokers who would have charged you for things that could have been provided for free. Do you, nevertheless, know how to create an NTSA TIMS account?
How to register for NTSA TIMS Account
In this article, I am going to show you How to register for NTSA TIMS account, a portal that allows Kenyans and foreign nationals living and working in Kenya to use and benefit through NTSA TIMS services. Individuals, companies, institutions, driving schools, agencies, and dealers all can benefit from the services available.
READ ALSO: How To Register An Ntsa Tims Account For A Company
Step by step on how to register
You’ll need several things to get started with your Transport Information Management System (TIMS) account. Here are a few of them:
- Kenyan or foreign ID
- KRA PIN
- To use the registration portal, go to TIMS website and click Register under the login page.
- To begin, sign up for a free NTSA 22847 SMS service in the top right corner of the page.
- Now select the category in which you would like to create your account.
- If you want an individual account, you must provide your ID serial number in the first field. Otherwise, any other account, including a financial institute, firm, or driving school, will require a KRA PIN.
- To proceed to the information section, press verifies after providing your ID serial number or KRA PIN.
- Some of your data will be automatically entered in the next step for an individual account.
- Then insert your mother’s maiden name, KRA PIN, occupation, and mobile number.
- Once you press the “Send authorization code” button, the code will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the code and click the Verify button. More fields will be revealed in the future. Fill them out, double-check the information you’ve entered, and then click ‘Next’ to finish setting up your TIMS account.
- The NTSA TIMS SMS service will then send you a password to use to access your account.
You will have registered your Tims account online
IF you need helpin all this we can help you open a Tims account and charge you a small Cyber fee .Click HERE to Register
- Dstv Mpesa Paybill Number -How to Pay using DSTV Paybill Number - 20/03/2023
- Virl Tims- NTSA Timsvirl Registration Online - 13/03/2023
- How to Register for Absa Bank Internet Banking- Kenya - 10/03/2023