NHIF Hospital Selection. You can now know how to do the procedure in your mobile phone .You can select your NHIF outpatient hospital using a simple USSD code.
With the advent of technology and emergence of Covid-19 NHIF has introduced Selfcare platforms which allow members to choose new, confirm existing or change preferred outpatient hospitals for themselves and their dependents.
The deadline for changing outpatient facility was May 15, 2020 but you can still do it Now.
NHIF Hospital Selection using your mobile phone:
- NHIF USSD Code *155#
- NHIF Mobile App (My NHIF)
- NHIF website ( http://www.nhif.or.ke/healthinsurance /nhifselfcare/ )
How to chnge your outpatient hospital in your Mobile phone:
NHIF hospital selection using your phone USSD code *155#
- Dial *155#
- Select your language either English or Kiswahili.
- Enter your ID
- Select option you want effect and follow all the instructions that will pop on you screen
NHIF Mobile App (My NHIF)
- Download My NHIF Self-care app from google store or by clicking here.
- Enter your ID Number
- Request for an One Time Pin(OTP) that will be sent to your phone number. Enter the pin and you will be logged in to the app.
- Once you have been logged in select the option choose Outpatient Facility or Change Outpatient Facility depending on what you want to accomplish.
READ ALSO : NHIF SERVICES
[more info from courtesy of https://businesstimes.co.ke/]