Equity Bank Diaspora Account. How to open a equity diaspora account and be able to access equity Bank account in the diaspora. If you live in the diaspora you will be able to access all Equity Bank products. This account allows you to effortlessly manage your business finances while overseas. You may reach our team through.
What comes with the Equity Bank Diaspora Account?
- It’s free to open with no required minimum balance
- You get free monthly E-statements
- No monthly maintenance fee is required for the account
- There is no limit on the frequency of withdrawals
- Your money earns interest, which is credited to your account at the end of the year
- Account holders have access to visa services
- Account holders have access to internet and mobile baking
This is the greatest news to Kenyans and East Africans in the diaspora. Equity holdings enable them to open a bank account to be able to remit money back home in efficiency. You will need several identification documents to be able to open a Equity Bank Diaspora Account.
READ ALSO : How to transfer money on equity bank eazzynet
Requirements for opening Equity Bank Diaspora Account
In order to open this account, ensure you have the following documents, which should be notarized by a lawyer or notary public:
- Kenyan Identification Cards or Valid passports of all the business directors
- Colored passports of all the business directors
- Tax PIN Certificates of all the business directors
- The business’ certificate of incorporation
- The business’ memorandum of association
- The business’ articles of association
- A resolution signed by the directors on the letter head, then sealed.
- Your business’ Tax PIN Certificate
- CR 1
- CR 2
- CR 8
- CR 12
- FATCA W-9 and confidentiality waiver forms for US clients.
The sign up process is simple
Sign up Process
- Download the application forms
- Complete the forms
- Attach the documents listed in requirements above
- Send the forms and supporting documents to email@example.com
- Send the original (hard copy) email indemnity form via post to the address below:Diaspora banking, Equity Bank Limited.Global Centre, 4th floor. Argwings Kodhek road, KilimaniP .O. Box 103098 – 00101, Nairobi. Kenya.
FORMS : Download the Forms below
Business Account Opening Form