tpad2 account creation/tpad.tsc.go.ke.The Tpad2 Teachers Service Commission Appraisal system was created for the teachers to help them with their Appraisal system.
TPAD is a performance evaluation mechanism that assesses the performance of a teacher as per the set standards prescribed by the Commission.
Section 52 of the Code of Regulations for Teachers (2015) stipulates that the Commission
shall in administering the performance appraisal system :-
- Require Heads of institution to provide oversight role in the performance appraisal for the teachers in their respective institutions;
- Use performance performance appraisal reports for purpose of promotion, deployment and other rewards as may be prescribed from time to time.
- Identify training needs and take corrective measures in cases of unsatisfactory performance.
- Develop and review criteria, guidelines and tools for performance appraisal from time to time which shall be accessible in the commission website or as the Commission may advice
tpad2 account creation/tpad.tsc.go.ke creation
These are the Requirements needed
- Click on ‘Create’ Once done.
- A success message is shown and you will receive SMS token on your phone within a short time.
- Enter the Code received via SMS and click on ‘Verify Token’. This completes the registration process.
Next, you need to add your level of Education and subject combination details.
- Add your information: Bio/ Institution Information, Contact Information.
- Select ‘Subjects Combination’ and add your teaching subjects. Select your subjects combinations from the list and click on ‘Submit’ when done.
- Then, click on ‘Level of Education’ to add details. Select your KCSE grade, Highest level of Education and Institution of Study. Next, click on Submit.
After this you will be able to register your self in the tpad2 account creation/tpad.tsc.go.ke in the TSC Appraisal system ,you will be able o receive the benefits of what comes with that.Well there you have it folks.