Tims Transfer Of Motor Vehicle. In 2015 ,The government introduced NTSA a new system called Transport integrated management system(TIMS) to help prospective drivers and motorists to access services online. The system is designed to help on the online transfer of motor vehicle and many other services.
Here is how to do Tims Transfer Of Motor Vehicle
- Create an account on TIMS (Click here –we can create one for you)
- Click on vehicle registration
- Then proceed to apply for transfer of ownership
- Click on create new button, type the registration number of the vehicle you want to transfer and click on inquire button.
- Upload a scanned copy of the logbook – Read (How to upload Ntsa Logbook)
- Input the I.D NUMBER AND KRA PIN of the buyer and click on the add button.
- Tick on the disclaimer button.
- A code with be sent to your phone or email
- Click next, add the page shows the basic information of the vehicle to be transferred including the new owner details
- Then submit the application
- Make the payments via MPESA, credit or prepaid card or pay cash any KCB
- Once the seller submit the application.
- The buyer to login in his TIMS account and accept ownership.
- Verification code will be send to the buyer phone
- Key in the details of the person who will pick the logbook.
- Indicate the station which you prefer to collect the new logbook.
NTSA will process your logbook in fourteen working days* but we can fast track your application in four working.
Well there you have it folks thats how to do Tims Transfer Of Motor Vehicle.
You need to surrender the old logbook while collecting the new one.
If you need a Tims account please Register one with us Here
We also do DL Checker
We are an online cyber who allow you to get services online ,we are the number ne online cyber in Kenya.We care about you .