How To Get Equity Bank Statement. When you want to get your Equity Bank statements, you will be able to know how much you’ve spent in any of your Equity Bank accounts. Also if you need to know exactly what date you made a transaction, you can refer to your Bank statements.
How To Get Equity Bank Statement?
First, if you have an Equity Eazzy app you can opt to get the bank statements in the App,you can also visit your Local Bank so that they can print your Bank statement directly from the portal or Counter. You can also call the Equity Bank customer care number on 0763 000 000 to tell them to send you a copy of the Bank statements. If you have online Banking Eazzy Net you can log in to your account and be able to download the statement from there.
What are services offered by Equity Bank Eazzynet?
- Transfer funds to other bank accounts through SWIFT
- You can schedule transactions and fund transfers to a later date.
- Bank statements, bankers’ cheques, and stop cheques are made available to you.
- You can easily pay bills i.e. DSTV, water bill, KPLC, etc.
- Top-up airtime and easily transfer funds to other mobile wallets i.e. M-PESA, Airtel Money, T-Kash, and Equitel.
How to log in to Equity Bank Eazzynet online Banking
Step 1 : Go to https://online.equitybankgroup.com/ke
Step 2 : You will need to provide your Credentials,ie User ID and Password.
Step 3 : Log in to your account and request a Bank statement.
You can also get a mini statement in your Equitel line. To register an Equitel Line you need to visit your Local Bank Branch to register.
How do I recover my EazzyNet User ID?
To recover your Eazzynet User ID , You will need to go again to https://online.equitybankgroup.com/ke
- Click on “Forgot User ID”
- You will be needed to provide your Details
- You will receive an OTP code on the Mobile Number that you used to Register Your Equity Bank. The User ID will also be sent to your mobile number. You will be able to log in again to your Online account.
Conclusion: That is How To Get Equity Bank Statement, You can always use the Eazzy App, your Online banking, or your Equitel line. The statements are always sent to the email that you used to register your Account.