DSTV PayBill Number. Dstv is arguably one of the most Trusted Pay TV providers in Africa. Many people in Africa depend on DSTV and its subsidiary GOTV for entertainment and sports. When your DSTV subscription expires you are required to pay for DSTV package renewal. One of the Payment methods is MPESA which is a Pioneer payment method developed by Safaricom a Telco company in Kenya.
How to Pay for DSTV using DSTV PayBill Number.
To enjoy watching DStv uninterrupted, you should pay for it every month. Fortunately, the payment process has been made easy for customers in Kenya. With the DStv Paybill number, anyone can conveniently pay and enjoy their favorite show at any time. DSTV monthly charges are as low as Ksh 1000 and as high as Ksh 7, 900. You can select the based on the channels of choice. The DSTV PayBill Number is 444900.
The process of Paying DSTV using DSTV Paybill Number
- Get to the M-Pesa menu.
- Choose Lipa na M-PESA, then Pay Bill.
- Enter the DStv Mpesa Pay bill number, 444900.
- Enter your DStv Smart Card number (the Smart Card number is on the card in the decoder)
- Then, enter the amount you want to pay as per your subscription.
- M-PESA asks you for your M-Pesa PIN. Enter your PIN.
- Double-check and confirm that you have entered the right information and hit OK to send and complete the M-PESA transaction.
- You will receive a transaction confirmation SMS from M-Pesa when you are done.
Using Mobile Banking Apps
WHEN PAYING VIA KCB APP:
- Select “Transact Icon > Pay Bill > Other Billers”
- Select “DSTV”
- Enter Customer number in Account No.
- Enter Amount to pay and submit
BARCLAYS KENYA APP:
- Tap ‘Login’
- Go to ‘Transfers’
- Select ‘Pay Bill’
- Choose ‘Payee’.
- Choose the biller type and enter in your account number
- Choose which account you would like to pay from.
- Enter in the amount to pay and submit
- You will be asked to confirm the amount.
- The transaction should reflect on your balance under ‘Accounts