NCBA Loop Paybill. Loop digital banking service allows users to make payments to mobile money or to a bank account, the App also allows its users to track and analyze their spending patterns.The NCBA Loop Paybill is a product of NCBA Bank which is regulated by the central bank.
How to Pay to NCBA Loop Paybill
You can easily deposit funds to your Loop account via Safaricom Mpesa at the comfort of your home, below is a step-by-step guide on how to send money from MPesa to CBA Loop.
- Go to your phone sim toolkit and open MPesa
- Choose Lipa na M-Pesa option
- Select Paybill and enter Loop Paybill number 714777 as the business number
- Press Ok
- Next input your CBA Loop mobile number as the Account Number
- Input the amount you want to deposit to the account.
- Finally, key in your M-Pesa PIN and confirm the details then send
Once the transaction is successful, you’ll receive a text message from both MPesa and CBA Loop confirming the transaction details.
1.What is loop paybilll number?
2.What are the Ncba loop charges
Charges apply for Mpesa and those for NCBA Bank which are determined by the two financial institutions.You can check individual websites