www teachers online go ke tpad2.The Tpad2 online login is a performance evaluation systems that assesses the performance of a teacher as per the set standards prescribed by the Teachers Service Commission, TSC. According to Section 52 of the Code of Regulations for Teachers (2015), the Commission shall in administering the performance appraisal system.
How to I get www teachers online go ke tpad2?
The Teachers appraisal system is a simple account that can be opened with ease. Even if you are not a tech guru you can open the tpad2 system with so much ease if you have a computer. The system does the following
- Require Heads of institution to provide oversight role in the performance appraisal for the teachers in their respective institutions;
- Use performance appraisal reports for purpose of promotion, deployment and other rewards as may be prescribed from time to time.
- Identify training needs and take corrective measures in cases of unsatisfactory performance.
- Develop and review criteria, guidelines and tools for performance appraisal from time to time which shall be accessible in the commission website or as the Commission may advice
READ ALSO : TSC Tpad2 Login -How to Login to TSC Tpad2 in Kenya
Creating the teachers online tpad2 Account
How now do you create the Tpad2 login account. You will go through some procedures below to be able to login to the Tpad system.
- Click on https://tpad2.tsc.go.ke/auth/create_account to access the new account creation portal.
- Fill in the fields shown; TSC Number, ID Number, Phone Number (in the format 07xxxxxxxx), Email Address, Password, Confirm Password and Mode of Notification.
- Click on ‘Create’ Once done.
- A success message is shown and you will receive SMS token on your phone within a short time.
- Enter the Code received via SMS and click on ‘Verify Token’. This completes the registration process.
After this you can now add the Bio data and you are good to go !