How To Accept Ownership in Tims account. If someone has recently recently transferred a motor vehicle to your account, you need to accept ownership Ntsa application of the vehicle in your own Tims account. This post will show you how to successfully accept transfer of motor vehicle.At the end of this post you will know How To Accept Ownership in Tims account.
1.You should log in to your tims account through https://tims.ntsa.go.ke/login_csp.jsp
2. Once logged in, you click on Accept Ownership, key in the Registration Number and Click on Inquire. You can also see the vehicle that has been transferred in the tab.
3. Click on View to see particulars of the vehicle. The Particulars of the vehicle include ,Vehicle registration Number ,chassis number and VIN Number.
4. Under Security Verification, select the Verification Mode (mobile) and click on Send Verification Code. This will therefore send a Verification code to your Registered mobile number.
5. The system will automatically send a verification code to the buyer’s mobile phone. Fill in the code and click Accept or Decline on the transfer.
6.Once you select Decline, the vehicle will revert back to the seller. On the other hand, if you Accept, you are required to fill out all the relevant information required. The relevant information include your residential details ,ID number, Phone number ,Where you will collect your logbook ie. the Nearest NTSA office near you.
Watch This Video instead
READ ALSO :Logbook Transfer Charges Ntsa
7. Finally, after you know how To Accept Ownership in Tims account click Submit for the application to be forwarded to NTSA for processing and issuance of logbook within seven working days.
You should, however, note that the buyer and seller must have an account on TIMS. Similarly, both should also subscribe on mobile in order to receive an SMS Code
NO TIMS ACCOUNT? GET ONE HERE