How to register for Absa Internet banking. Internet banking service has revolutionized the way you do your banking in Kenya especially in this era of Covid -19. Now you can manage your accounts and transact from your home, your office, or even on the move – all you need is an internet connection.In this blog post Iam going to carefully take you through the simple process of Registering yourself to the Absa Internet banking in Kenya.
How to register for Absa Internet banking in Kenya
- STEP 1 : Go to the Absa Online Registration page
On this Page you will the first thing that you will see in order to know how to register for Absa internet Banking in Kenya is to have your ID ,Absa Card Number and internet connection.You will see this on the page as shown in the figure below.
STEP 2 : Enter your 16-digit ATM card number and your ATM PIN number and click on the ‘Next’ button
Here ,you will be able to imput your 16 digit ATM card number.
- If you only have one account, your relevant access account number will be pre-populated
- If you have multiple accounts, select the applicable account number from our dropdown menu
- Enter your email address
- Enter your 10-digit cell phone number
- Your title, surname and name will be pre-populated
- Your identity number will also be pre-populated
- Under the ‘Absa Online Security Information’ section, choose a strong 5-digit Personal Identity Number (PIN)
- Confirm the PIN for Absa Online
SureCheck will be delivered to the cellphone number on our records
Confirm the transaction as instructed in the message sent to your cell phone
You will now be registered to use Absa Online
Please note that if your cell phone number is not in our records, you will not have a full registration with RVN delivery and default limits setup. To setup RVN and increase the limits simply visit your nearest branch.