How to renew driving license online. The old Driving license is being phased out, the old booklet license is being replaced by the smart card Driving license in 2020 going on. However, you can still renew your Old Driving License in the Ecitizen Portal. The process of renewal of a driving license in Kenya is now faster, easier, and more convenient. NTSA services can be accessed online at the eCitizen portal.
How to renew driving license online, the Procedure.
The eCitizen portal is a free online service that enables Kenyans to access government services and make payments online. It is now easy to acquire a marriage certificate, search for a business name, get a passport or Visa via the eCitizen website. Here is how to how to renew driving license online.
- Log-in to the NTSA/ eCitizen portal with your E-mail address (or National ID Number) and Password.
- Select National Transport and Safety Authority for online renewal of driving license in Kenya
- Click on Submit Application, then Driving Licenses
- You have one options for the renewal of your driving license in Kenya: a one-year license at Ksh600. When you want to renew for 3 years,you will need to Apply for a smart DL in your Tims Account. The NTSA charges a mandatory Ksh50 convenience fee in addition to the renewal charges.
- Double-check and confirm your driving license renewal details, then click Apply Now. Finally, press Submit
- Choose your preferred mode of payment. NTSA allows the use of mobile money such as M-Pesa and Orange Money. One can also pay using a Debit or Credit card
- Print your driving renewal license slip.
What are the requirements to renew a driving license online?
These are the requirements that you will need to be able to renew your Driving license.
1.Your Ecitizen Account
2.Your ID Number and login details
You will be able to know How to renew your driving license online and be able to get back on the Road. If you will need to want to check your driving License is original please click HERE.
If you want to create a Tims account so that you can be able to access services such as Smart driving license, Car search , Duplicate License application and Logbook serch please place an order HERE
1.My driving license says “No records found’ o the Ecitizen Account what can I do?
You can go to the nearest Ntsa office and get your DL details updated.You can also call Ntsa on 070993200
2.Caan I renew my driving license if it has not expired?
No , you can only apply for renewal of DL if it has expired. The system will not allow you to renew a nonexpired DL.Visit you NTSA office if you have any question regarding the on line renewal of Driving license today
Well, folks there you go that’s the procedure of renewing ng your DL , if you have a question please lets us know.We are ready to help
additional info : courtesy of Mpesacharges.com